- How to implement the power that exists in your presentation software and apply it to sales, staff, or conference presentations
- How to design a presentation to dealing with disruptions and appealing to a diverse audience.
- Learn through a wide variety of hands-on methods, gaining practical ideas, applications, and tools they can use immediately
- Learning techniques that relieve boredom, transfer learning, and extend retention.
- Practical techniques for team building, interactive methods of learning, and successful approaches for communicating.
Master presenter Marilyn Snyder helps managers, trainers, business executives, and speakers give powerful presentations. She is also known throughout the United States as The PowerPoint Artiste!
Marilyn’s highly interactive seminars emphasize participation skills and experiential teamwork between trainers and participants, presenters and audiences. Audiences love playing with balloons, chomping on M&M’s, and seeing their own faces in a PowerPoint presentation created just for them during each presentation.
Speaker, consultant, trainer, author, and PowerPoint Design Artiste–Marilyn has an M.S. degree.
Marilyn designing and delivering customized programs to industry, education, healthcare, and association audiences.
Interactive Concepts offers a full range of seminars related to presentation skills for speakers, trainers, and managers.
“I have seen numerous presentation skills courses and yours is the best!”
Books by Marilyn A. Snyder, MS
- The 3D PowerPoint Planner
- Storyboarding Your PowerPoint Presentation
- Color Interpretation Guide
- High-Performance Speaking
- Essential Tips for a Successful Speech
- Minimize Your Speaking Fears