- How to Talk to Kids So They Will Listen
- How to Handle the Hard to Handle Student
- Motivating Difficult, Defiant, & Disinterested, Students
- Tough Student Classroom Survival Conference
- How to Handle the Hard to Handle Parent
- Respect, Responsibility, & Character Development
- 175 Ways to Motivate Difficult, Defiant, & Unmotivated Students
- Expert Help for Students with ADHD, LD, BD, and ED
- Powerful Solutions for Tough Students
Maryln Appelbaum, Ph.D., (Psychology & Education), is well-known as an outstanding authority on families, change, and education.
She has worked as a therapist and has been a consultant for families and schools. She has been owner and headmaster of three educational centers and one private school for children.
She has been the Executive Director of the National Center for Child Care Professionals and the National Center for Montessori Education.
She has written more than thirty “how to” books geared exclusively to teachers and parents. She has appeared on television talk shows and has been quoted in newspapers including USA Today.
She has been interviewed on both television and radio talk shows across the United States.
She received White House Clearance as a leading contender for the position of Director of the United States Office of Child Care Services.
Books by Marilyn Appelbaum, Ph.D.