- Living Like an Olympian: mental tools that will serve you for a lifetime.
- Leadership: The Olympian Edge
- Women: Awaken the Olympian in You
- Team Performance: Unbeatable Teams
- Preparing for the Millenium: Olympian Fitness for the Year 2000
- Marilyn King provides business leaders and educators with mental tools that will serve you for a lifetime
Marilyn King is a two-time Olympian in the grueling five event Pentathlon.
Her athletic career includes five national titles and a World Record.
Marilyn King provides business leaders and educators with mental tools that will serve them for a lifetime.
In an automobile accident rendered her unable to train physically for her third Olympic team. Using only mental training techniques, she placed second at the Olympic trials for the Moscow Games.
This extraordinary experience and her research into cognitive training led to a career as an expert in the field of exceptional human performance. Marilyn King’s discovery of three elements that are always present when ordinary people do extraordinary things resulted in her developing Olympian Technology, which is the focus of her programs.
Marilyn’s message of unlimited possibility has inspired thousands worldwide.
Her techniques have been incorporated by businesses seeking to empower employees, embrace change and provide global leadership.
Corporate clients include American Express, Apple Computer, AT&T, Haas School of Business, Hewlett Packard, IBM, L.M. Ericsson, Monsanto, Sun Microsystems, Swiss Reinsurance Company and Xerox Business Services…