- Solve complex problems and to significantly raise market share.
- Helps businesses grow their market share by solving problems and using creative ideas and innovative applications
- Goal Setting: Uncovers hidden solutions
- Innovative solutions in market development, communications and project planning
- Uncovering hidden solutions, transforming challenges, and growing your market share
- Bring a focus and direction to projects before they begin
- Transforms challenges into opportunities
Marina A. Britsky, MBA, is a market developer, published author and project planner with management experience in e-commerce and software applications, hardware components, biotechnology, healthcare administration, engineering research, media production and energy management.
Marina is described as an innovator in strategic marketing, project planning, communications and process design. She has a proven ability to solve complex problems and to significantly raise market share. With her broad experience in several technical industries, Marina delivers more effective solutions to her clients.
She has that hard-to-find combination of planning and marketing experience and has created major departments for healthcare and broadcasting corporations.
Marina is a multi-faceted professional.
Her work in broadcasting includes serving as a director for the ABC-TV Network Promotion Advisory Board in New York City and winning a national award for best television commercials from the Council for Advancement of Secondary Education (CASE). Her experience spans from television broadcasting to designing the first hospital waste-reduction management program in Oregon.
In addition to speaking Spanish, French and Italian, Marina has a multi-national perspective from her years of living in Lisbon, Portugal, and Rome, Italy.
Marina B. Applegate helps businesses grow their market share by solving problems and using creative ideas and innovative applications.
With her diverse background, she brings to your business new ideas and effective solutions.