- Transition from one career or life phase into another
- Strengths, Abilities, and Measures
- Resistance, Obstacles, Preparation for Success
- Achieve breakthrough & overcome obstacles
Mark A. Bryan, on improving performance, optimizing communication, and leveraging human capital to increase return on investment. Magnify the creative drive within the individuals of your group.
Bryan, helps creative individuals and teams overcome obstacles to personal, creative, and professional success; his audiences include famous and aspiring artists, senior executives, entrepreneurs, and scientists.
Mark provides help to recover from crisis in their work or personal lives.
Oprah Winfrey chose Mark’s work with families as one her greatest lessons in 25 years on television.
Mark also manages product developments for senior leaders in media, entertainment, biotechnology, telecom, computer artists Way software, pharmaceuticals, advertising, and hospitality.
The Prodigal Father;
Reuniting Fathers and Their Children
Codes of Love; How to Re-Think Your Family
Re-Make Your Life.
Books by Mark A. Bryan
- Artist’s Way
- Codes of Love: How to Rethink Your Family and Remake Your Life
- Artist’s Way at Work: Riding the Dragon
- Money Drunk/Money Sober: 90 Days to Financial Sobriety