- Managing anger & conflict
- Unleashing your passion power
- Workplace Wellness, Wholeness & Wisdom: Grieve, Let Go and Inspire Flow!
- Practice Safe Stress: Building Team Resiliency & Morale through Humor
- Blending Employee Motivation, Creativity & High Performance.
Mark Gorkin, LICSW, “The Stress Doc” ™, psychotherapist, syndicated writer and author. Recently interviewed by BBC Radio, Mark is a “Motivational Humorist” for corporate, government, association, and non-profit clients. He leads dynamic and interactive, inspiring, and fun programs on stress & burnout, managing anger and conflict, and team building and organizational change. All his programs are dynamic and inspiring, interactive and fun. Psychohumorist” ™ .
Books by Mark Gorkin
- Practice Safe Stress: Healing and Laughing in the Face of Stress, Burnout & Depression
- The Four Faces of Anger: Transforming Anger, Rage, and Conflict Into Inspiring Attitude and Behavior
Book Mark Gorkin for your Event!