- The FOCUS Questioning Method – How We Can Customize A Questioning Vocabulary That Will Tap Into New Sales
- Echeloning – How We Can Innovate Our Way to New Sales & Customers
- Sell Profit Not Product With Consultative Selling
- Non-Traditional Methods of Motivating and Building the Team
- Developing Successful Sales Strategies & Sales Process Reengineering
- Developing Accountability With Your Team
- The Seven Strategies To Build Sales & Team©
- The Science of Listening
Mark J. Faust Sr., “Do you have at least 10 accounts with more than $100,000 of incremental potential. Mark has decades of experience conducting qualitative depth interviews with customers to uncover sales potential as preparation for his presentations. His program not only instructs but includes sales discovery within your existing customer base. If your team could not only use advanced selling instruction but objective third party insight about what your customers are thinking in regards to your products, service and competition, then this is one of the most powerful program you could have to not only present but research.
Mark W. Faust has conducted hundreds of sessions for clients from companies such as Apple, IBM, GE, Cable & Wireless, Novell, P&G, government agencies, non profits and a host of small to midsized companies. As principal of Echelon Management, Faust focuses on increasing executive team effectiveness, sales and productivity.
Faust’s career began with, a nationally recognized human resource-consulting firm, where he focused on minority, diversity and organizational development issues. He brought on top clients and completed some of the firm’s largest projects.