- In today’s marketplace, no organization is immune from the growing competition
- 101 Ways to Get and Keep Your Members
- Understanding the challenges; the impact on voluntary organizations; dealing in the right
- Strategic Planning: Leadership development workshops designed to enhance leadership skills in private and not- for- profit organizations.
Mark Levin, has been helping organizations throughout the world grow and prosper. When Mark talks (or writes!) about membership development or volunteer leadership, he speaks with the voice of experience. Mark’s years of experience in not-for-profit organizations include staff positions as a membership director, local chapter director, and chief staff officer of three organizations. Tens of thousands of volunteer and staff leaders have attended his programs worldwide, and they all can attest to his unique, humorous, and interactive style.
He combines his talent and experience to help organizations in the areas of membership development; volunteer and staff training; strategic and long-range planning; and marketing products and services.
Mark’s clients range from the American Medical Association to the Australian Society of Association Executives. His presentations are based not only on his previous experiences, but also on his day-to-day role.
Books by Mark Levin
- Membership Development: 101 Ways to Get and Keep Your Members
- The Gift of Leadership
- Millennium Membership: How to Attract and Keep Members in the New Marketplace