- Help you find balance in your life by managing people, managing time, and managing stress. Understanding the factors needed to balance your personal and professional lives leads to a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- How customer service is viewed by you and your people is the mortar for these blocks. Learn how to build customer loyalty and turn satisfied customers into advocates.
- Explores the role that humor can play in your work and life. It’s not just funny business… it’s money business. Research and data now verify the value of humor.
- Learn the secrets great comics have used over time to pack a punch in their humor,
- Mark can add comedic professionalism as the emcee for your event. He writes customized material for your group and often provides a hilarious impersonation of an industry or government official.
- MOM’S RULES This is a compilation of forty common phrases that kids hear from their moms. Mark’s twist is to deliver a comedic review on any number of these rules, and then explain what mom was really teaching us.
There is literally no speaker equal to Mark Mayfield – here’s why…
Mark has merged together his corporate background as a lobbyist and his comedy background as a nightclub performer to create a truly unique and comedic presentation style.
On change, teamwork, balance, customer service, creativity, humor in the workplace. Building your business on high energy – high impact programs, Mark Mayfield is a “guaranteed home run.”