- Help you find balance in your life by managing people, managing time, and managing stress. Understanding the factors needed to balance your personal and professional lives leads to a happier and healthier lifestyle.
- How customer service is viewed by you and your people is the mortar for these blocks. Learn how to build customer loyalty and turn satisfied customers into advocates.
- Explores the role that humor can play in your work and life. It’s not just funny business… it’s money business. Research and data now verify the value of humor.
- Learn the secrets great comics have used over time to pack a punch in their humor,
- Mark can add comedic professionalism as the emcee for your event. He writes customized material for your group and often provides a hilarious impersonation of an industry or government official.
- MOM’S RULES This is a compilation of forty common phrases that kids hear from their moms. Mark’s twist is to deliver a comedic review on any number of these rules, and then explain what mom was really teaching us.
Mark Mayfield has merged together his corporate background as a lobbyist and his comedy background as a nightclub performer to create a truly unique and comedic presentation style. On change, teamwork, balance, customer service, creativity, humor in the workplace.
Building your business on high-energy – high impact programs.
MORPH (Managing Change)
This is a humorous approach to a very serious subject and emphasizes that creativity is the key component in managing change. Learn change theory and creative exercises in this upbeat, fast-paced program that will leave you laughing and leave you with change management skills.
MIRTHMAKING (Humor in the Workplace)
Adding humor (actually mirth) to your work and life can have profound economic benefits as well as just making it more fun. Learn the value of a good sense of humor and how to improve yours in this outrageously funny, yet very practical program.
CAN I HAVE A SIDE ORDER OF SERVICE WITH THAT? (Customer Service)
This light and lively program will help you see the customer’s perspective and examines issues like credibility, reliability, and responsiveness. You’ll understand the myths of customer service and see how to move your customers beyond satisfaction to advocacy.
Stressed out? Lethargic? Burned out? This program will help you solve those ills by learning five behaviors that will help balance your life and by learning techniques to deal with your biggest stressor…PEOPLE! This keynote is high on content AND hilarity.
This is clean stand-up comedy that’s perfect for after-dinner entertainment or as a change of pace. Sit back and hold your sides as we take a zany, offbeat look at everyday life. A non-stop, rollicking ride of humor you’ll be quoting for a very long time.
Mark can provide comedic professionalism as the emcee for your program OR he can pose as an official in some capacity. He has impersonated a Professor, IRS Examiner, Jeweler, Legislator, Salesperson, and Runway Model as he fumbled and bumbled through company doublespeak. After the spoof is revealed, he transitions into one of the above programs.
Books by Mark Mayfield