- Do you want to quickly and inexpensively convert these prospects into long-term clients?
- Do you want to make sure that hot potential prospects don’t inadvertently fall through the cracks?
- Building Your Network of Business Relationships: Focuses on the crucial elements of relationship building
- How to gain access and sell to key decision-makers
- The etiquette of building relationships
Mark Satterfield: How to Generate a Consistent Flow of New Clients. Quickly. Easily.
With No Cold Calling. Not surprisingly this invariably leads to the “feast and famine” roller coaster that so many individuals experience.
Wouldn’t it be a lot more rewarding if you had a system for quickly and easily identifying qualified prospects and then converting large percentages of them into profitable long-term client engagements?
How to develop and implement a proven system for getting more clients and earning more money.
Whether you want to triple your client base or are just looking to add one or two new clients a year.
Apple Computer, AT&T, Equant/French Telecom, Alogent, EMS Technologies, Software Builders, Information Resources, Teradata, NCR, Adam Software, Lason, Nortel, Choice Point, Firepond, Hybricon, Servigistics, Unica, Globalt, Private Business Inc.
Shell, Texaco, Equilon Services
Consumer Package Goods
Coca-Cola Co., PepsiCo, Kraft Foods, Campbell Soup, General Foods
CitiGroup, Bank of America, Trust Company Bank, Cigna Insurance, AFLAC, St. Paul Companies
Baptist Healthcare, Northside Hospital, VA Medical System, American Red Cross, Murex Diagnostics
General Electric, Gulfstream Aerospace, Allied Signal
A.T. Kearney, Gartner Consulting, KPMG, Schooley Mitchell Consulting, Comforce, HR Logic, Fry Consultants, Renaissance
Communications Group, Manry Heston
Georgia Pacific, Westvaco, Mead, Eagle Container, LinPac Inc., Dixie Converting
Holiday Inn, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Hyatt Hotels