- Safety and Medical Emergency Awareness
- A Business Argument for Off-the-Job
- Safety Moments With Martin Lesperance
- Martin has designed safety programs for several major companies
- Specializing in first aid and emergency care
- Industrial safety
Martin Lesperance as a firefighter / paramedic is one of the leading safety speakers in North America delivering his safety message in a unique, humorous style.
Clients include: Boeing, Los Alamos National Laboratory, US Army Corps of Engineers, Shell, ExxonMobil, Imperial Oil, Precision Drilling and Weyerhaeuser, just to name a few.
Martin still works as a full time firefighter/EMR so there is no shortage of material for his talks.
He sees first hand and on a daily basis the results that happen from a split second of carelessness.
Martin has decided he would rather prevent injuries from happening in the first place rather than respond to and attend the injured person after they have been hurt.
His talks are very effective in helping to prevent injuries.
Drawing on his experiences, Martin covers the topics of driving; slips, trips and falls; fire safety; stress; and many more.
He helps teens and young workers make it through those “invincible years” in one piece.
His reputation as an expert in safety and injury prevention has grown, and he has appeared on numerous television and radio programs across North America. Martin has also been featured in countless newspaper and magazine articles.
Books by Martin Lesperance
- Safety Tips That Can Save Your Butt
- The Dangerous Years
- Kids for Keeps: Preventing Injuries to Children
- I Won’t Be In To Work Today: Preventing Injuries at Home and at Play
- What do you Mean I’m Stressed – Recognizing and Managing Your Stress