- Parenting without Stress®
- Three Practices of Superior Leaders
- Four Practices of Outstanding Teachers
- Character Education through Intrinsic Motivation
- Discipline for Promoting Responsibility and Learning
- Discipline without Stress, Punishment, or Rewards; Simple Strategies for Dealing with Difficult Students
- How Teachers and Parents Promote Responsibility and Learning.
- Social development and human behavior
- How to Raise Responsible Kids While Keeping a Life of Your Own.
Marvin Marshall, Ed.D. is well known as the leading authority in reducing irresponsible behavior, widely know for his program on discipline and learning
Dr. Marshall’s presentations focus on three principals to practice that promote responsibility, increase effectiveness, and improve relationships.
His program is described, Fostering Social Responsibility. The simple-to-implement program handles classroom disruptions simply and easily.
The program was developed and field tested during full-time teaching and reflects his experiences in the following areas:
Classroom teaching at the primary and upper grades at the elementary level, every grade 7-12, and as a full time staff member in teacher education.
Curriculum and instruction activities include service as a demonstration teacher, department chair, instructional coordinator, and assistant principal of curriculum and instruction.
Counseling and guidance experiences include service as a middle school counselor, high school counselor, and certification.
Supervision and administration experiences include service as an elementary school principal, middle school assistant principal, high school assistant principal of supervision and control, high school principal, and district director of education.
Learn about the only Proactive and Totally Noncoercive (but not permissive) discipline, parenting, and learning system that is used around the world by schools and parents to reduce stress, increase effectiveness, improve relationships, and handle All behavior problems.
Books by Marvin Marshall, Ed.D.