- Leadership Succession
- Prescriptions for Success
- Maximum Profits, Peak Productivity, & Top Communication
- Secret on Leadership Secrets
Mary Kelly, Ph.D., CDR, US Navy: Retired from the Navy as a commander, masters’ degrees in history and economics, and a Ph.D. in economics.
A high-energy, Mary is focused on using research, laughter, and experience to show professionals how to excel and her relatable, no-nonsense approach inspires audiences to embrace their roles, surpass their goals, and plan for the future. Mary has a unique ability to reach executives and help them attain their goals through leadership, professional development, and succession planning.
Disruption has become the new normal. Disruption to personal lives, societal shifts, our careers, and our businesses. Many people struggle during times of chaos. We know change is inevitable and it can be very difficult. The good news? There is a silver lining. Times of upheaval are historically known to be times of innovation, creativity, and advancement. In this engaging and entertaining program, Mary uses lessons from the Gulf War and 9-11 to help us get through the painful aspects of our challenges, embrace change, and turn disruption into evolution.
Dr. Mary Kelly, as she explains how the right succession plan will attract top talent, develop leadership skills and guarantee success for the next decade and beyond. Get out of panic mode and into a culture of continuous leadership development.
- Understand what a comprehensive succession plan is, and why it’s a must-have for your business
- Gain the knowledge needed to compete in today’s marketplace
- Challenge your beliefs of what true leadership means
- Learn to share your experience to create a legacy
- Prepare a customized succession plan ready for immediate implementation
These are the new rules, the seven positive steps to success that are crucial for every leader to embrace:
- Understand why your top talent is not performing to their potential
- Learn specific actions that lead to short and long-term success
- Control how you are perceived by your team, peers and superiors
- Identify behaviors that are sabotaging the loyalty and productivity of the people working around you
Dr. Mary Kelly, economist, exposes the true meaning of the current economic structure and what that means for your organization’s future.
- Learn to operate and make decisions from facts and data, not emotions
- Understand what the changes in international trade mean for your industry
- Gain a valuable understanding of today’s economy to improve profits and safeguard your businesses’ bottom line
- Prepare your team for what is to come in 2025 and beyond
Dr. Mary Kelly insight into these questions as she guides you through a session that is a true investment in yourself and your career.
- Understand how leadership creates a productive and constructive team
- Learn how loyalty and relationships affect your bottom line
- Realize what most employees say they are not getting from their supervisors and leaders that causes them to leave
- Create a culture of dynamic communication
You’ll learn to:
Attract the right customers and people to your organization
Recruit/Retain the right talent to serve customers and create experiences
Mentor/Manage current and emerging leaders to full potential
Evolve forward-thinking leadership as the corporate culture
Develop teams and talent for future success
Did you ever wonder how the armed forces deal with these challenges in tough situations?
How does the military turn inexperience into cooperative and successful team members?
Retired Navy Commander, Dr. Mary C. Kelly lets you in on the top secrets of the military and how they can turn your team around.
Mary will give you the information to:
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of those around you
- Learn to work together to set and surpass goals
- Conquer the obstacles that are poisonous to a productive workplace
- Communicate with each generation, personality, and background
Books by Mary C. Kelly, Ph.D., Commander – U.S. Navy (ret.)
- 5 Minutes Per Week – 52 Weeks to a Better Business
- Who Comes Next? Leadership Succession Planning Made Easy
- Why Leaders Fail and the 7 Prescriptions for Success
- 15 Ways to Grow Your Business in Every Economy
- 360° of Leadership