- Used to Have a Handle on Life But It Broke
- Stop Screaming at the Microwave! – How to Connect Your Disconnected Life
- Ideas for taking small steps in the right direction for a less stressful, more satisfying life.
- Keeping Your Life in Balance – When Cloning Yourself Won’t Work
- The Power of Paying Attention
- Are you planning an event with a healthy heart theme?
Mary LoVerde believes life is a balancing act. Her passion is finding creative ways to live a joyful and successful life. She has delighted audiences from Bangkok to Biloxi. Embraced by both men and women alike her client list spans from the American Truckers Association to the Mayo Clinic. She is the author of three books and has appeared on ABC World News Tonight, ABC 20/20 and four times on the Oprah Winfrey show. Her ideas have reached millions in national publications such as the Wall Street Journal, Family Circle, Parenting, McCalls and Self magazines. Mary served on the faculty as the director of the Hypertension Research Center.
Books by Mary E. LoVerde, MS, ANP, RN
- Stop Screaming at the Microwave!
- How to Connect Your Disconnected Life
- Touching Tomorrow
- I used to have a handle on life but it Broke: Six power solutions for Women with too much to do
- Chocolate for a Woman’s Soul and Chocolate for a Woman’s Heart