- Communication & Presentation Skills Communicating with Incredible Confidence
- Success Strategies for Creating More Positives, Civility & Success
- Customer Service SuperStar Customer Service–2020 & Beyond
- Sales Sales Secrets for the New Millennium
- Leadership & Team-Building Leading the Way to Success
- Woman’s Way to Incredible Success in Business
Mary-Ellen Drummond offers insights and information on business sales, a highly successful sales representative with a Fortune 100 company, earning their Representative of the Year award.
Mary-Ellen understands the challenges faced by organizations and knows what it takes to succeed. Her more than 75 awards for sales, and leadership, document her success.
An expert in the area of effective communication and presentation skills, Mary-Ellen has worked with clients ranging from CEO’s and Gold Medal Olympians to political candidates.
She has also evaluated Senator Robert Dole and President Clintons’ presidential debate as well as the State of the Union address for the New York Daily News.
Mary-Ellen’s high-content programs focus on maximizing results through leadership, sales, and customer service excellence. She is known for captivating her audiences as she educates and entertains using original humor, stories and proven strategies.
Mary-Ellen has hosted a weekly radio talk show, and authored several books. Providing practical and leading edge advice, she is a frequent guest on ABC, CBS, NBC, and CNN news programs across North America.
Books by Mary-Ellen Drummond