- Understanding Your Leadership Style
- Deliver the Message You Want People to Hear
- How to Preserve Your Profit
- A Woman’s Guide to Guilt Free Decisions
- Extraordinary Women
Mary M. Byers, CAE (Certified Association Executive), is a former advertising director, senior–level association manager, and entrepreneur. Mary offers timely and insighful advice related to the modern workplace.
Mary specializes in working with organizations to help define their roles and clarify their vision through conference programming and facilitating strategic planning.
Initiating and managing difficult conversations
Creating simplified strategic plans
Balancing competing demands
Communicating what you want people to hear
Using power and leadership effectively
Mary’s presentations strike a common chord with audience members… the desire to transform themselves and their organizations into the best.
Books by Mary M. Byers
- The Mother Load: How to Meet Your Own Needs While Caring for Your Family
- The S.O.S. for PMS
- Making Work at Home Work: Successfully Growing a Business and a Family under One Roof
- How to Say No . . . And Live to Tell about It
- Race for Relevance: 5 Radical Changes for Associations
- Road to Relevance: 5 Strategies for the Competitive Association