- Specialize in young and growing companies
- How to Sell What Your Customer is Buying
- The Kiss of Death: 10 Deadly Business Decisions to Avoid
- Marketing Challenges in a Global Economy
- Speak Up and Succeed ©
- Control Your Destiny with Strong Survival Skills ©
- Marketing Challenges in a Global Economy ©
- Don’t let your precious talent go to waste!
- Value-Added Manager/Employer ©
MaryLea Balsley, CMC delivers presentations and programs that are highly engaging, informative and memorable. Titles and content are timely and offer unique perspectives that intrigue and involve the audience. Her on-going education, extensive business experience, interactions, observations and lessons learned over many years have all contributed to her ability to help you take deliberate control of your business future, business communications and environment. Associations, corporations, governments, educational institutions, economic development agencies, women’s groups, and organizations of all types hire Ms. Balsley to inform, persuade, educate and entertain their audience of members, clients, students and employees.
MaryLea has devoted her career to educating and inspiring entrepreneurs, sharing the promise of “self-sufficiency through self-employment.” She has also trained thousands of grateful entrepreneurs since 1987 and many devotedly come back to hear her time after time.
Upbeat, down-to-earth, optimistic, sarcastic and irreverent, she keeps the audience guessing ……and listening, actively. International audiences find this unusual combination even more compelling.