- Put on Your Own Oxygen Mask before Assisting Others: Balancing work, family, self
- Harnessing the Power of the Half-Full Glass: How optimism makes us happier, healthier and more productive
- Tools for Joy on the Journey: Overcoming adversity
- Speak with Power, Presence & Poise
- Seven Speaking Habits You Should Shed Now!
Maureen C. Murray, M.Ed., MS., speaks with energy and enthusiasm about stress management, optimism, goal setting, humor, overcoming adversity, volunteer recognition, listening skills, and presentation skills to audiences across the country.
Maureen brings a unique and encompassing vision to the speaking platform. As both a writer of business columns and a contributor to the Chicken Soup for the Soul series, she has inspired audiences across the nation with her wide-angle perspective on professional and personal challenges. Maureen connects and inspires, making her presentations enduring.
Her life work is to help people develop a positive perspective, and to use their gifts to create satisfying lives. Her message: you can make choices right now that will transform your life!
Maureen is the co-author of Exceptional Accomplishment, a series of strategies about how to get more done and get more out of life.
A collection of stories about humor in difficult times.
She also writes guest columns for the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette and Pittsburgh Business Times, and has been heard on the Voice of America “Dateline” radio series.
As a result of her personal health challenge three years ago, Maureen wrote You Are Never Alone: Prayers and Meditations to Sustain You Through Breast Cancer.
She is active in cancer advocacy and advisory panels, and also speaks about dealing with adversity by finding the hidden gifts that nourish the spirit and provide personal strength.
Books by Maureen C. Murray, M.Ed., MS
- How to Sing in the Rain with a Frog in Your Throat
- Exceptional Accomplishment
- You are Never Alone: Prayers and Meditations to Sustain You Through Breast Cancer