- In just a few hours learn how to improve your management & organization skills
- Time Management Techniques: Juggle priorities and Eliminate Distractions
- Prioritizing and delegating
- Spending too much time in meetings? Try these ideas
- Make sure your calendar is doable
- How to get more done in less time
Maynard Rolston: has learned a great deal about paperwork flow and business process improvement (BPI).
He was offered an administrative assistant position for a Vice President, responsible for about 70% of the company’s sales. He learned much more about improving his organization and management skills.
He was appointed manager of a 10 million dollar division that needed help and as a result he made many changes that resulted in improving the profitably of the division. Then, he was given a challenge to create and direct a new sales division. This division enjoyed a 50% increase in sales and profit contribution increased 1.5 million.
He has worked with company executives showing them how to increase their company profitability and found many of the executives and their employees needed to improve both their organization and management skills. He decided that he would specialize in teaching people how to get more done and work less. He discovered that the best way to get results for the client was to implement the changes while he was there. This approach also significantly improved his clients productivity immediately.
Books by Maynard L Rolston