- Ho-Ping: Food for Everyone
- Empty Bread Basket
- Where to find 4 billion new customers: expanding the world’s marketplace
- Regenerating America: Meeting the Challenge of Building Local Economies
- Turning information overload into knowledge that leads to effective action
- Global Awareness
Medard Gabel is the author of six books on global problems, resources and strategies, the global energy situation, the global food situation, the U.S. food system, planning, and multinational corporations.
He is dedicated to providing quality educational, and training programs that inform, inspire, and empower. Medard’s mission is to turn information overload into sensible knowledge that leads to effective action. More specifically, he seeks to motivate and excite students, executives, and others about the wonders and challenges of the global predicament and how we can participate in shaping the world to match our values.
Medard has given lectures for over 400 corporations, colleges, universities, high schools, organizations, and governments throughout the world — including the U.S. Congress, United Nations, GM, IBM, and Motorola.
He learned the power and utility of whole systems thinking, global perspectives, and a good sense of humor.
He has been designing, developing, and delivering experiential educational programs.
Books by Medard Gabel
- Seven Billion Billionaires, forthcoming,, Sierra Club Books/University of Californai Press, January, 2005.
- Global Inc. An Atlas of the Multinational Corporation, The New Press, 2003.
- Empty Breadbasket? The Coming Challenge to America’s Food Supply and What We Can Do About It, (co-author) Rodale Press, 1982.
- Energy, Earth and Everyone, Anchor Press/Doubleday, 1980.
- Ho-Ping: Food for Everyone, Anchor Press/Doubleday, 1979.
- Environmental Design Science Primer, (co-author), Advocate Press/Department of Health, Education and Welfare, Division of Environmental Education, 1975.