- How to Leapfrog Competitors Using E-Business
- Intranets for Managing Corporate Knowledge
- Transform Your Intranet into a Profitable Resource for Employees
- What can you do today to help your heart?
Mellanie is a heart survivor, The HEART Program for Health & Longevity. After having a brush with death in emergency heart surgery, Mellanie now uses her second chance to coach individuals in creating healthy lifestyles and organizations in creating healthy, productive workplaces.
Heart disease is the #1 killer, and stroke is #3. In the US each day, we lose nearly 3,000 men and women to heart disease and stroke. Forty per cent of us will get, and die from, heart disease or stroke. But it is preventable, if you know what to do.
Women have different heart symptoms than men, and they’re typically very subtle, so for women, the first symptom is frequently a heart attack. Knowing those symptoms can save your life.
Mellanie’s mission is to spread awareness of how to save your own life. She provides a message of hope and encouragement, sharing how to take control, decrease stress, and protect against heart disease. Audiences consistently say, You changed my life.
Mellanie also works with organizations that want healthy, productive workplaces to decrease stress and keep employees healthy, including how to leverage technology and culture in doing so.
Books by Mellanie True Hills
- A Woman’s Guide to Saving Her Own Life: The HEART Program for Health & Longevity
- Intranet Business Strategies