- I Can’t Handle All These Problems, Please Pass the Twinkies
- Interpersonal Communication Skills – Working Together
- Staying Productive and Composed Under Pressure
- Customer Service ~ Service That Sells
- Managing Change in the Workplace
- Bringing Out The Best in Yourself
- The Power of Professionalism
- Faith, joy and a positive attitude – with a heavy dose of laughter and real life!
- Does Your Attitude Show Gratitude?
Merry Taylor (Master’s Degree in Health Education & in organizational psychology.
Merry was a college instructor and manager of a hospital-based wellness and health promotion company. The wellness program she developed won national awards by the American Hospital Association and the United States Department of Health and Human Services.
Merry has many years of experience in the field of behavior change, performance management, human relations and is a certified Achieve Global and DDI instructor.
Merry was the Adjunct Faculty Member of the Year for Continuing Education, SC.