- How To Hire The Right Way — Find Them, Hire Them, And Keep Them
- Change: The Ultimate Opportunity
- Master of Ceremonies:Think, Michael D. Morgan, (Emcee) aplomb and grace with the appropriate amount of humor and professional decorum
- Effective Hiring & Retention
- Michael’s experiences and talents range from acting techniques from stage, television, and movies, along with techniques from radio broadcasting and stand-up comedy and entertaining as a floor show artist.
- Michael is a Vietnam Veteran who served in the United States Air Force.
Michael Morgan draws on his experiences to coach companies, associations and entrepreneurs to higher levels.
He’s been in the trenches. He knows what your people face. He knows their fears and concerns. He knows the pressures they wrestle with every day. So he delivers targeted “how to” information…with a sense of hope, excitement, confidence, and a motivation to act. Michael’s extensive background in the challenging arenas of management, ownership, communications, marketing, and sales give Michael the “been there, done that” experience crucial to a true understanding of what it takes to be successful.
With his use of more than 27-1/2 character voices – from experiences in television, movies, and radio broadcasting to stage acting, stand-up comedy, and floor show artistry – Michael makes relevant points in a variety of innovative, entertaining ways. His style holds your audiences’ attention. People just don’t forget his message.
Michael’s focus is on creating training programs with unique and effective styles that maximize the educational process. To this aim, he continually studies his craft and focuses on how adults learn. Michael will succeed with your group because he understands how to maximize the learning process. His techniques ensure audience members make the leap from knowing the information to actually using it. You’ll be able to see and measure the results of his program immediately. Michael makes sure you get the effect you want… every time. Make your meeting memorable with Michael Morgan. Your audience will love him, remember him, and put his messages to work.
He takes on the tough issues and delivers. He doesn’t go after the general topics, but rather the issues that make a real difference in today’s business. The tough topics that make real differences in the bottom line and in company growth.