- Alive and Well: Lifestyle Management Nutrition and Diet, Exercise, Stress Control, Health Habits
- The Health Revolution of the New Millennium: The Therapeutic Use of Dietary Supplements
- Why everyone needs vitamins and other dietary supplements
- Using dietary supplements
Michael Janson, M.D., Nutrition & Alternative Medicine is President of the American Preventive Medical Association and a charter member of the American Holistic Medical Association.
He is a frequent radio and television guest and for five years hosted Alive and Well.
Dr. Janson testified before the Senate Labor and Human Resources Committee in support of the Dietary Supplement Health and Education Act and the Access to Medical Treatment Act.
A graduate of Boston University School of Medicine, he has been using dietary supplements in clinical practice.
Dr. Janson eats a healthy, whole-foods, vegetarian diet, takes many dietary supplements, runs regularly (has completed seven marathons, including the Boston Marathon four times) and has an organic garden.
Books by Michael Janson, M.D.
- Dr. Janson’s New Vitamin Revolution
- Basic Health Publications User’s Guide to Saw Palmetto & Men’s Health
- Chelation Therapy and Your Health
Book Michael Janson, M.D. for your Event!