- Consumer Behavior in The New Normal
- Consumer Trends: Tracking A Moving Target
- Persuasive Salesbots and Tomorrow’s Customer Experience
- Walk a Mile in Your Customer’s Shoes
- How The Psychology of Fashion Influences Consumer Behavior
- Capture the Hearts, Minds and Wallets of Millennials
Michael Solomon partners with marketers and leaders to help them understand the minds of today’s consumers in our volatile economy. Nothing keeps business leaders up at night more than knowing how quickly their brand can be negatively impacted.
Regardless of the size of a company, fully understanding consumer behavior is paramount to not only surviving in today’s market but also thriving. This is exactly why Michael is the go-to expert when it comes to knowing the psychology of the buyer as he understands that today’s buyer is NOT your cookie-cutter consumer.
Michael’s presentations provide a visual excursion into the minds of consumers and what influences them to buy.
How to Connect with Consumers Who Defy Categorization,” for the Marketing & Sales/PR.
“Solomon has the mind of a scientist and the writing flair of a journalist.
Michael advises global clients in leading industries on marketing strategies to make them more consumer-centric.
He regularly appears on television shows including The Today Show, Good Morning America, and CNN to comment on consumer issues, and he is frequently quoted in major media outlets such as The New York Times, USA Today, Adweek, and Time.
As a Professor of Marketing, Michael combines cutting-edge academic theory with actionable real-world strategies. He helps managers get inside the heads of their customers so they can anticipate and satisfy their deepest and most pressing needs – today and tomorrow.
“The man is a scholar who is current and street-wise.”
Books by Michael R. Solomon, Ph.D.
- Consumer Behavior: Buying, Having, and Being
- Marketing: Real People, Real Choices
- The Brave New World of E-Commerce
- The Psychology of Fashion
- The Service Encounter: Managing Employee/Customer Interactions in Service Businesses
- Conquering Consumer space: Marketing Strategies for a Branded World
- The New Chameleons: How to Connect with Consumers Who Defy Categorization