- If an old boss smears you, hire a detective
- What is Your Former Employer Saying About You?
- People Search & Background Check
- Did you flunk the interview or what?
- Background Checks for Managers
- Over 30% of all business failures are the result of negligent hiring practices.
Michael Rankin, explains: “Some of our reports turn up vicious, malicious slander while other reports expose simple negligence in the Human Resources Department.
When a negligent personnel clerk fails to forward verification requests, you lose valuable opportunities. If your problem is the latter, a simple phone call may solve your problem.”
Can a ten minute call save you ten thousand dollars?
It can, if you can identify the problem and the source.
“Not every problem requires litigation.” says Rankin.
“We have hundreds of clients willing to share how removed their career obstacles.”