- Speed of business evolving at an exponential rate
- Balance, Not Burnout
- Igniting Leadership
- Cancer Survivor
- Master-Instructor in the Japanese Martial Art of Aikido
- Resilience & indomitable spirit
- Emotionally-charged stories
Michael Veltri delivers an uncommonly powerful and memorable program.
His unique blend of inspiration and education will energize and equip your audience with practical knowledge and relevant tools to make better decisions that lead to unprecedented levels of success.
Michael Veltri as a battle-hardened business executive and decorated U.S. Marine veteran works with CEOs and senior executives to deliver decision-making skills that deliver stunning results.
Veltri blends the fluid and flexible qualities of the martial arts with bleeding-edge business savvy to bring a completely fresh perspective on decision-making skills.
His inspiring presentation delivers practical tools that can be used immediately to increase productivity and deliver bottom-line results.
Your group will learn to:
• Master the most powerful decision-making solutions;
• Build a culture that celebrates fresh thinking, embracing decision-making ideas;
• Implement decision-making skills on a daily basis;
• Avoid the biggest decision-making traps that kill successful organizations;
• Apply best decision-making practices from successful companies worldwide;
Yesterday’s major achievements are today’s performance standards, and surpassing quota is the expectation, not the exception.
Drawing inspiration from his knock-down-drag-out fight with cancer, he brings his martial arts discipline and Marine Corps leadership to inspire, motivate, and educate your audience/s.
How to surpass expectations — both their own and their organization’s — while crushing quota and slaying the sales dragon.
Your group will learn:
• Effective decision-making tools to boost sales;
• What’s truly behind objections — and how to conquer them;
• How to create a culture of achievement and sales excellence;
• How Decision-Making Rule” can double sales;
• How to break free from historical decision-making bias in your sales process
Michael’s enthusiasm, energy, and one-of-a-kind motivation is infectious! Attendees will depart inspired, energized, and ready to reach new levels of business and personal success.
Books by Michael Veltri