- Learn how your communication style affects how you interact with others.
- Learn how to prioritize personal and professional goals
- Learn four key relationship coping skills for all that life brings
- Learn to achieve balance and peace in an increasingly busy and hurried world.
- Learn to build and improve the effectiveness of work groups.
Michelle Porchia, M.B.A., continues to build on her background in human resources and training development for management and professional staff of corporations and organizations nationwide. It all began with a BA in Organizational Communication graduating with honors, and I earned my MBA. She is certified in several learning instruments and behavior styles, including LIFO, Herrmann Brain Dominance Instrument and other psychological and relationship awareness instruments.
She loves sharing with people, techniques that will allow them to communicate their thoughts and ideas in the most effective manner in both their personal and professional lives. She can teach you how to paint a picture with words so your message is clear and effective. It’s not about telling you what to do, or what to feel. But rather, how to efficiently manage conflict, gain feedback or provide leadership.
Her goal is to enable you to discover and develop your potential, paving the road to well-being and inner peace. I will also help you make choices that you can be comfortable with, as well as accountable and responsible for, by tapping into your own Reservoir of Personal Energy!
Sharing effective tools to communicate your thoughts and ideas while you discover and develop your full potential.
Books by Michelle Porchia, MBA