- Legal Liability for the acts of a chemically dependant employee
- Free Speech & the SLAPP Law – careful who you sue
- Addressing Internet Bloggers – careful who you sue
- Trade Secrets – Protecting Your Interests (written for California Business owners)
- Decisions in the Courts: Employer Liability in Sexual Harassment
- On-Line Billing and Credit Card Scams
- Consumer Alert – Protect Your Bank Account
- Managed Care – Who Is Making The Money?
Mick David Meagher, Esq., from SLAPP: have you been sued for:
Making a complaint to a government agency?
Meagher also speaks about consumer protection, to business planning, contract negotiations and representation in complex litigation cases.
He has extensive experience in the litigation of contract disputes, unfair business practice claims, trade secret claims and other business related matters.
Addiction in the workplace, whether to alcohol, pain medications, or illicit drugs cuts productivity dramatically, and increases legal liability.
Often it results in the loss of well qualified staff members. Companies can intervene, using sound management practices to “bring the bottom up” and help the employee while protecting the company.