- Voices of Courage: Inspiration from Survivors of Sexual Assault
- What are the right things to say & do in a relationship and in moments of sexual intimacy?
- How do I talk to my kids about boundaries and sexual decision-making?
- How do I create a culture of consent and respect for myself and those I care about?
- How do I intervene when a see a dangerous situation being setup involving alcohol & sex?
- Importance of all genders working jointly to make an impact!
- Building a culture of respect & consent.
Mike Domitrz, one of the leading experts on healthy dating, consent, and sexual assault awareness.
With his unique ability to connect with students, educators, parents, and professionals, Mike knows exactly when to engage your audience with his hilarious sense of humor ~ while at the same time knowing the precise moment to draw serious and hard-hitting emotion from each individual.
Why does Mike have such an intense passion and drive?
He received a phone call that his sister had been raped. As he held the phone tightly to his ears, he simply could not believe what he was hearing.
Mike decided to make a difference.
A Candid Look at Dating, Communication, Respect, & Sexual Assault Awareness, which is utilized by schools and communities.
His remarkable commitment to changing the approach America takes toward sexual assault awareness has garnered the attention of the military, the government, parenting organizations, educational institutions, and the media throughout the world.
He is a caring professional who is able to entertain and educate. . . all at same time. Most importantly, he inspires people to make powerful and life changing decisions!
“– full of life, energy, and enthusiasm. He made you stop and think, and appreciate the ‘human’ in being.” –
“The faculty was in awe of the way you had the high school kids in the palm of your hand!”
•University of Florida
•Fabens High School
•Sun Valley Schools in ID
•U.C. – Irvine
•East Granby Schools in CT
•New Holstein Schools in WI
•George Mason University
•NFL’s Houston Texans
•NCAA Speaker’s Grant
•Bacchus & Gamma
Books by Mike Domitrz