- Business Management and Strategic Planning
- Out-Thinking the Competition
- Attracting and Retaining Key Outsiders
- Valuing Your Business for Sale, Succession and Taxes
- Managing Your Business from the Numbers
- Achieving the Competitive Advantage in a Private Company (Accountability)
- Unlocking the Secrets to Tax-Free Succession Planning
- A Successor’s Roadmap to the Top
Mike Henning is a powerful speaker who uses humor, illustrations and case stories.. He virtually impacts all phases of both the business and the family as a leader who specializes in continuity of the family firm.
Mike addresses topics such as business growth & evaluation, succession, developing internal leaders & managers, enhancing communication & harmony, and fairness in compensation, positions and in estate planning. Mike brings to his work an unusual blend of experience.