- Sales & New Business Development:
- How To Treat Your Customers Like Dogs
- How To Plan, Prepare, Polish and Deliver a Convincing Sales Message
- Delivering your message: It’s Show Time
- Planning and designing a winning presentation
- Learn While Laughing: Become the Exception
Mike Marchev, CTC, MBA: Mike thrills audiences time and time again with his dynamic style, quick wit and “real world” insights for increased personal and business success.
Mike Marchev couples fundamental selling techniques with common sense people skills to arrive at a fun and entertaining program designed to have more people favorably contributing to a company’s bottom line.
Nothing happens until somebody sells something, and ironically, the secret today is to stop trying to sell.
Everybody is a customer service specialist … when they want to be. And that is the rub.
Daily, consistent, and customer-oriented treatment and behavior is the key to growing a business today in a world that is overly tech and underly touch.
Learning To Treat Your Customers Like Dogs is a realistic, easy to understand approach to developing a customer service orientation second to none. This program is fun and right on target.
In the world of business today, no skill has become more important than knowing how to deliver your sales message to potential customers in a fashion that persuades, influences, impresses, educates and entertains.
We’re all tired of being bored to tears with meaningless quote height”. We want facts.
We want proof.
We wanted to business with someone who can help us. And we are all seeking relief from someone we can trust… and who and who we can depend on.
He has a gift for connecting with audiences, and after talking to a group for just 60 minutes, Mike promises:
1. They will feel better about themselves.
2. They will be more productive in their jobs IMMEDIATELY.
3. They will become re-energized and eager to contribute.
4. They will return to the creative people who were hired in the first place.
5. They will once again shine as exemplary employees.
6. They will thank the planner for bringing Mike Marchev to the meeting!
“…thank you again for an outstanding job… We truly appreciated your thoughts, insight, humor and creativity. This was an important meeting and we were seeking an energizing way to wrap things up.
You were certainly the right choice! “
Books by Mike Marchev, CTC, MBA