- LAUGHTER is best when directed at ourselves. Laugh and learn.
- POSITIVE PARTICIPATION AND PEER PRESSURE often conflict regardless of the age of the participant
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE is the vital anchor in a successful life.
- Habits will run us if we do not run them
- It is okay to be afraid, but not to let that fear keep us from acting positively.
Mike Smith has devoted his career to the promotion of positive attitudes and personal responsibility in young people. His years on the road as a
speaker, trainer and “edutainer” have given him a wealth of experience to
enhance his message. He has written articles, workbooks and video programs dissecting the processes related to leadership and motivation so that we might better understand how these things work. Mike has helped to found national organizations dealing with student activities and family involvement. He proudly sponsors the National Student Leadership Week Difference Maker Award through the NASSP. His presentations are fast-paced and engaging, and his rhymes help to make the message last.