- Rapid response accident investigation
- Determine and eliminate the root cause of the accident or catastrophe
- Manage safety at your job site
- Increase job productivity
- Safety oversight on hazardous waste sites
- Accidents don’t just happen, they happen to be preventable!
Milton Jacobs, CSP, MPH has years of experience in the construction, insurance, manufacturing and environmental fields.
He served as a Safety and Environmental Director for a Fortune 500 company.
Jacobs now performs as a motivational safety speaker, participates in safety news briefs and works internationally as a safety consultant.
Holds a Masters Degree in Public Health (MPH). He has also served as an adjunct professor.
Recipient of the University’s Distinguished Alumni Award in the School of Public Health and Health Services.
Masters of Public Health (MPH)
BS Environmental Health and Technology and Biology
Professional Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health
Books by Milton Jacobs, CSP, MPH