- Communication and Presence, by adding value
- Interpersonal Skills to Build Trust
- Image and Etiquette – Make the most of to face to face meetings
- Diversity – Achieve personal respect, not political correctness
- Speak so others will listen and listening to connect effectively
- Offer honest input for informed choices
- Networking – Represent your company at its best
- Stress Management – Build effective relationships
- Communications for the Stressed Out
Mina Bancroft, M.Ed., guiding companies to excel with their customers
Mina (pronounced Myna) focuses on your employees as individual contributors able to fit into the work or client environments and to stand out as value added…to distinguish themselves.
Mina’s style is content-rich with practical real life examples.
Her audiences relate to her because she works to relate to them… pre-session interviews, on-site visits where possible, customized content.
Sitting in her audience is not a spectator sport…there is humor, interaction and open examination of ideas.
Mina supports long term growth with follow-up teleclasses and coaching.
Mina’s Code of Excellence I pledge to:
enhance clients’ performance in their professions through my expertise in the dynamics of self-presentation, communication and collaborative relationships.
set an example of professionalism in attitude and behavior that I target for my clients.
assist clients to make independent, informed choices about their interactions with others through honest, respectful feedback.
partner with my clients with a format customized to their needs with realistic, practical applications.
give back to the community with ongoing service projects.
have fun with my clients as we learn together.
Books by Mina Bancroft, M.Ed.
- The Art of the Effective Apology
- Networking: a Business Blind Date
- I Love my Job; Wish I Could Do It at Work!