- The Resiliency Factor: How to Stretch in Life Without Breaking
- Maximizing Your Performance: How to Achieve Exceptional Results
- Leadership is an Inside Job: How to Lead So Others Want to Follow
- Leading with Style: How to Bring Out the Best in Yourself and Others
- Men and Women: How to Communicate with the Other Sex
- Power Up! How to Take CHARGE of Your Life
- Strategies for Maintaining Momentum in Turbulent Times
- Taking charge of change
- How to get what you want more often
Life Management: Unique insights and how – to’s for managing change, maximizing performance and leading effectively. Focusing on life management skills, Mona Moon offers unique insights for taking ownership of one’s life. She has encouraged more than 200,000 people in 50 states and 14 countries to increase their personal and professional power and their productivity. Audience members learn how to redirect their energy for more success, less stress, and more balanced lives.
With experience as an award winning educator, international speaker, leader, and businesswoman, Mona understands that today’s audiences need more than “motivation” … they need positive, innovative and practical “how-to’s” … skills, strategies and solutions they can use immediately to achieve better results.
Mona doesn’t just create a speech, she empowers people to create positive changes in their behavior. Her highly interactive style involves and inspires audiences to action. She punctuates all her presentation with humor, heart and hope, providing real-world examples and stories that people can relate to, remember and apply to their own situations.
Audiences give her rave reviews not only for her on-target insights but for her high-energy training style and sincerity. “Dynamic”, “inspiring”, and “entertaining” are words used by participants to describe her programs. Participants leave her presentations energized, informed and inspired to make significant changes in their lives and perform their best!
Books by Mona M. Moon, MA