- Nancy’s passions is helping twentysomethings be successful in their careers
- Nancy shares the secrets to secrets to success – mastering
- What managers want you to know and don’t have time to tell you.
- When Reality Hits – Will You Be Ready?
- Would You Hire You?
- Gen Y – Are They Ready for the Real World?
Nancy Barry, a corporate veteran, helping young adults be successful in their careers.
Generation Y expert shares the secrets to success – mastering the “soft skills” in the workplace. She tells twentysomethings what managers want them to know and don’t have time to tell them.
Nancy has the opportunity to speak to college students across the country and helps her corporate clients get their young professionals off to a great start.
Nancy’s other passion is helping business leaders understand
Gen Y – who they are, what they want, why they are different from other generations and how to manage them.
She helps business leaders create an environment filled with mutual respect and collaboration when they have all four generations working together.
Nancy’s contagious enthusiasm, positive energy and humor make her a dynamic presenter. She will energize, motivate and inspire your audience.
Books by Nancy Berry