- Difficulties of Naming a Corporation
- Language Problems in the International Market
- Mathematic of Global Nomenclature
Naseem Javed is a highly profiled specialist experienced in naming newly merged or acquired companies, implementing corporate name changes, developing names for new products, technologies or services. Many of his trend-setting ideas have been widely published and broadcast throughout North America. During the last 20 years, he has reviewed and made rulings on the use and suitability of more than 25,000 proposed Names.
Naseem wrote a major book on the issues of overall business naming.
Books by Naseem Javed
- Naming for Power: Creating Successful Names for the Business World
- Sunrise, Day One, Year 2000
- Domain Wars: Worldwide Administration and Registration Systems