- Appraisals to Improve Performance
- Successful Hiring and Safe Terminations
- Improve Your Employee’s Effectiveness with Performance Improvement
- Conquering Conflict: How to Reach High Quality Agreements
- Systematic Problem Solving and Creative Idea Generation
- Creating a Personal Change-Management Plan
- Gender Benders: Understanding the Opposite Sex to Improve Communication and Working Relationships
- Providing insight into gender differences and specific techniques to improve professional success.
NatalieD. Brecher, improves performance, productivity, and profits with high-content, that educate and energize audiences.
A professional of substance and inspiration, she impacts audiences with a realistic, practical approach to leadership and performance improvement. Audiences learn the “how to,” not just the “what to do.” All programs are interactive, and training includes experiential exercises to reinforce learning. You leave her programs with knowledge and tools to apply immediately and improve results.
“Knowledgeable, informative, motivational, and humorous” are consistently used to describe Natalie and her speaking style. She offers expertise on leadership/management skills, gender business communication issues, and professional skills-providing knowledge, passion, humor, and a genuine purpose to create positive change.
Natalie utilizes many years of leadership as the foundation for her work.
Achieving success quickly in the field of investment real estate (her first vice president position was at the age of 26), she has worked with a national developer, two major national syndication firms, and served as asset manager for a lending institution. She has managed a real estate portfolio with more than $45 million in revenues, valued over $300 million.
Natalie has delivered hundreds of programs helping thousands of participants improve their professional skills.
Books by Natalie D. Brecher