- How can I succeed?
- You know you need to get your act together
- Be you, be yourself, be authentic.
- Happier People, Happier Organizations
- The Secret To Never Being Too Busy Again
Neil Pasricha, MBA, helps people live happy lives. Neil has written five books, Awesome is Everywhere an interactive introduction to meditation, international bestseller lists for over 200 weeks and sold over a million copies.
Neil is one of the most popular speakers of all time: “The 3 A’s of Awesome” ranked as one of the ten most inspiring and his second “How will you maximize your tiny, short life?” the world’s first ever TED Listen, an artistic project composed entirely of questions.
Neil has spoken to hundreds of thousands of people around the world including Fortune 100 companies, Ivy League Deans, and Royal Families in the Middle East.
Neil spent a decade running Leadership Development and working directly for two CEOs at Walmart, the world’s largest company.
He was responsible for CEO on boarding, executive development, and talent management across the organization.
Neil’s work has been featured in thousands of outlets including CNN, BBC, The Today Show, The Early Show, The Oprah Winfrey Network, Harvard Business Review, Fast Company, Fortune, and Forbes.
Neil has an MBA from Harvard Business School.
Books by Neil Pasricha
- Book of Awesome: Snow Days, Bakery Air, Finding Money in Your Pocket, and Other Simple, Brilliant Things
- Happiness Equation: Want Nothing + Do Anything = Have Everything
- Two Minute Mornings: A Journal to Win Your Day Every Day
- Awesome Is Everywhere
- Journal of Awesome