- It’s Laughter We’re After!: Incorporate more humor into your life without being offensive or interrupting the work environment
- How to Effectively Use Humor in the Workplace
- Humor in the workplace. Learn how to effectively use humor to achieve the results you desire
- We’re Talkin’ Teamwork!: Learn how to define & implement effective teamwork so everyone understands the task at hand!
- From Laughter to Leadership: How to devolop & keep your sense of humor.
- Expectations: How They Can Get You Into Trouble & What to Do About Them
- Master of Ceremonies. Humor with a message & humor with a purpose.
- Learn how and why having realistic exceptions of people will increase your productivity & peace of mind
- Realistic exceptions of people will increase your productivity & peace of mind.
Nick Arnette: Nick’s programs transform and energize audiences with motivation and humor!
Keep a positive attitude in the midst of today’s ever changing workplace. Embrace change, learn teamwork essentials, reduce stress, and keep your sense of humor through all of it! There’s even a book, by Nick Arnette, that goes with this talk.
Nick’s unique, tailored presentations show us ways to find humor in our everyday lives, at home or at work. “Laughing is good for us,” says Nick, “It increases productivity, brings people together, and helps us deal with our problems. A sense of humor is no longer a desired trait in the business world – it is a required trait!”
Known for his clean and clever material, Nick’s comic style is friendly and light-hearted. Nick will not only make you and your people laugh, he will befriend and encourage them. Nick can help your group see the lighter side of their problems with his clever stand-up comedy and original brand of good, clean fun! Your groups will appreciate Nick’s depth and identify with his observations on human behavior. He will bring humor you can relate to, and will tailor his comedy to your needs, so you’ll get a performance made especially for you.
Nick has performed for hundreds of groups, including AT&T, GTE, and Motorola. He has worked with such comedy greats as Jay Leno and Jerry Seinfeld, and has performed in all the top comedy clubs. All this experience means you’ll get a performer who is an expert at entertaining your group! Nick is perfect for any group that wants to laugh and feel good about life. Wouldn’t you prefer entertainment that gives you something to feel good about?
Clean and clever stand up comedy just like you see on TV. Guaranteed to be clean, non-offensive and funny!
It’s Laughter We’re After!
Incorporate more humor into your life without being offensive or interrupting the work environment.
It’s Not Only What We Say: It’s Also How We Make People Feel!
Learn the value of encouragement and have a few laughs along the way.
There is a place for humor in the workplace. Learn how to effectively use humor to achieve the results you desire.
The only thing that doesn’t change, is change. It’s not how a person acts toward change – it’s how they react. Learn to put change in its proper perspective.
Learn how to define and implement effective teamwork so everyone understands the task at hand!
Not only are there physical benefits of laughter; humor is also good for business and a great way to exhibit effective leadership. Learn how and why.
Do you spend a lot of time getting angry because someone didn’t do what you were expecting them to do? Learn how and why having realistic expectations of people will increase your productivity and peace of mind.