- How to be Courageous in the Face of Doubt
- How to avoid the “fear of the unknown
- Mastering the “fear of change” giving them the insights to become market leaders instead of market followers
- Overcome the “fear of failure” giving you the ability to confidently act with responsibility and accountability
- Nick teaches you how to escape the “fear of rejection” enabling you to build strong profitable relationships
- In the battle of life the difference between excellent and average is being courageous in the face of fear
Nick Nicholas, as an infantry soldier, 1SG Nick was taught that in an ambush, where the enemy was firing from close range, the greatest chance for victory was charging directly into the face of the enemy fire. On September 11th 2001, we were ambushed, and it’s time to courageously face the anxiety and doubt that has affected our lives in so many different ways.
As an authority on courage, 1SG Nick’s presentation’s are designed to help your audience member’s overcome the anxiety and uncertainty of the day.
The benefit will be evidenced in their confidence, decisions and actions.
The United States Army, retiring as a First Sergeant. His “never say quit” attitude and his unshakable faith have enabled him to turn staggering setbacks into life changing victories. At the age of twenty, he suffered from Sudden Panic Attack Syndrome, which made him a prisoner in his own home. Today, he freely travels the world sharing his message, How to be Courageous in the Face of Fear. When you hear Nick’s message, you’ll know he was right. The impact of his true-life stories will make you laugh and they may make you cry. But when he’s through, you’ll know how to be courageous in the face of fear, and you’ll have the confidence to live life your way.