- Disaster preparedness reflects Nicole’s expertise; recovery from economic disaster, physical, natural and emotional disaster as well.
- How do I create a plan of action for my life and how do I pick up the pieces after trauma?
- The Ultimate Plan
- Bruised but Not Broken: 9/11/01 A Long Road Toward Recovery
- It is my moral obligation… to speak for the survivors-to put a face on those who have been neglected
- Can you survive financially during your wilderness experience in life?
- Most individuals unconsciously focus on survival from day to day.
- Simpson illustrates through her own traumatic experience as a victim of child molestation & a World Trade Center survivor
- Worked with the U.S. Justice Department to explains the Zadroga Act for WTC Survivors
Nicole B. Simpson is a World Trade Center survivor who worked on the 73rd floor of Tower II on September 11, 2001.
Nicole B. Simpson is a compelling motivational speaker, author and certified financial planner who is actively involved in spiritual, emotional and economic empowerment in the penal system, not for profit organizations, and the educational system.
A radio and television personality, Simpson empowering men and women who have suffered catastrophic and traumatic events to Dare 2 Dream.
She is the visionary and CEO of the Power of Gospel Ministries and Harvest Wealth Financial.
Nicole has written five books as she embarked on a national campaign Dare to Dream with Me encouraging everyone to begin pursuing their heart’s desires.
She continues to be an ideal media guest when dealing with the impact of 9/11/01 on society economically and emotionally.
She was profiled on Talk at 12, CNN, BBC News, and Good Day Fox 5 regarding the deadline and details of the Zadroga Act which she has advocated for other survivors.
Nicole Simpson graduated Cum Laude and iss currently pursuing her Masters of Divinity, in Theological Seminary.
Who is Nicole B. Simpson?
*Featured Guest on CNN Live and BBC World News
See page 2 as she is feature in Black Enterprise
Appeared on Money Matters
Simpson brings a very unique perspective to the traditional audience because of her knowledge and experience regarding the steps to become financially free.
However, like most individuals, she suffered unexpected, significant personal tragedy that affected her entire family emotionally and financially.
What is critical, but often avoided, is the experience of how to overcome unexpected disasters that can stagnate one’s personal life because of a crisis.
“How does one pick up the pieces of their life and move toward their ordained purpose?”
She answers those questions and put into perspective the necessary steps to begin the recovery process.
Nicole B. Simpson, CFP represents World Trade Center survivors.
She spent almost three years talking to individuals who were directly impacted by the tragedy of 9/11/2001.
In June 2011, she released the survivor’s story titled 9/11/01 A Long Road Toward Recovery and has emerged as the voice for the silent majority.
Her advocacy prompted the U.S. Justice Department to distribute relevant information to affected individuals outside of New York regarding financial and mental health benefits made available through the passing of the Zadroga Act.
Books by Nicole B. Simpson, CFP
- 09/11/01 A Long Road Toward Recovery
- Dare 2 Dream: Pushing Past Your Pain to Pursue Purpose
- The Ultimate Plan: A Financial Suvival Guide for Life’s Unexpected Events
- Planning for a Reason, A Season, and a Lifetime
- Personal Prayer For All Occasions