- Simplify Work and Personal Life
- Reorganize and Streamline Workflow
- Manage Diversity and Difference
- Analyze Performance and Increase Productivity
- Enhance Internal Communication and Customer Service
Odette M. Pollar is a nationally acclaimed business author, speaker, trainer, syndicated columnist and consultant who helps companies and teams work smarter.
She is a popular media resource being interviewed regularly on workplace issues.
Whether in print, on stage or on-site, Odette enhances performance, improves office management and streamlines day-to-day systems and operations.
“Our managers and supervisors demand a great deal. Odette exceeded their expectations and provided us an excellent training experience.” —
“We are actively and successfully implementing the procedures you gave us for managing our time and workloads.” —
“Many thanks for your outstanding contribution at our Annual Meeting. You faced a demanding audience and you performed with distinction.” —
Books by Odette M. Pollar
- Surviving Information Overload: How to Find, Filter, and Focus on What’s Important
- Take Back Your Life: Smart Ways to Simplify Daily Living
- Organizing Your Workspace: A Guide to Personal Productivity
- Dynamics of Diversity: Strategic Programs for Your Organization
- 365 Ways to Simplify Your Work Life
- A Life Worth Living