- Truths about Lying and a Radical Path to Trust
- Liespotting: Proven Techniques to Detect Deception
- Finding the Truth, Building Trust That Lasts and Transforms Your Organization
- Finding the Truth, Building Trust That Lasts
- Deception 101: Detect lies and get to the truth
- Proven Ways to Detect Lies on a Resume
- Most of us encounter nearly 200 lies a day. Can you spot the lies?
- The clues to truth and deception are everywhere… can you spot them?
- Detect lies and get to the truth
Pamela Meyer, (MBA from Harvard), (MA in Public Policy), and is a Certified Fraud Examiner.
Master law enforcement and intelligence secrets: the facial expressions, gestures and language of deception
She provides advanced training in the use of visual clues and psychology to detect deception. Liespotting reveals the sophisticated lie-detection methods of security experts and interrogators, and arms you with proven techniques to detect deception and build trust.
Gain a lasting advantage in business and dramatically improve your personal relationships by learning to decode the body language, facial expressions, words and actions of everyone you encounter.
Books by Pamela Meyer, MBA, MA