- Quantum Creativity: What They Didn’t Teach You in Business School
- Finding the Truth, Building Truth that Lasts
- Hunting the Wild Idea: Choose Your Weapon
- Who’s Got Problems?: Improvisation for Innovative Teamwork
- Facilitated Problem-solving Sessions
- Every organization is a learning organization. The question is
- Amazing Facts About the Human Face and How It Reveals Deception
- The most enduring myth about deception—that liars don’t like to make eye contact—is false
Pamela Meyer, M.B.A., works with organizations that want innovative solutions and teams that need to jumpstart creative collaboration.
Pamela on organizational development.
She draws on her years of experience as a director of improvisational theatre to deliver dynamic programs with lasting impact. Meyer presents creativity seminars for businesses and community organizations around the country.
Books by Pamela Meyer, MBA
- Quantum Creativity: Nine Principles for a Life of Possibility
- Quantum Creativity: Nine Principles to Transform the Way You Work.