- Career: Dual Career Families / Working Parents
- Couples: Communication Skills
- Couples: Conflict Resolutions for Couples
- Stress Management
Pat Hudson, Ph.D. is a psychologist, a column in Lifestyles Magazine and has been mentioned in Redbook, Ladies Home Journal, Cosmopolitan, WomanÍs Own, Brides, New Woman, and McCall’s. Her counseling center was feature in Self Magazine as one of the primary sources for Brief Therapy in the United States.
Books by Pat Hudson, Ph.D.
- Rewriting Love Stories: Brief Marital Therapy
- Stop Blaming, Start Loving
- Making Friends with Your Unconscious Mind: A User Friendly Guide
- The Solution-Oriented Woman: Creating The Life You Want
Book Pat Hudson, Ph.D. for your Event!