- The Art of Selling Yourself: It’s Up to You, Inc.
- New Goals, New Roles. It’s Time to RESET
- Psycho-Geometrics: Effective communication strategies
- How to Be A Premium Brand Among A Sea of Generics
- Fun & Fundraising
- Holy Smokes! How I Quit Smoking and Found a New Light
- Ladies Night Out or Social networking event that benefits an area not-for-profit.
Patricia McGill, M.A., is a high energy, high-content on topics pertinent to personal and professional development, thru her humor she reigns supreme.
So whether you’re walking tall or trippin’ up, it’s crucial that you own your actions and your reactions, and choose the lesson rather than the disappointment.
Because goals alone do not ensure success, my programs always focus on helping people create the environments necessary for motivation–even transformation–to occur.
“Lack of collagen may wrinkle the skin, but lack of enthusiasm wrinkles the soul” Patricia McGill, M.A., Education.
“Pat has been a huge resource for the ongoing development of our team and has provided invaluable assistance with regard to building upon and improving our team cohesiveness.”
Cha Tog’ Wa, experience
Books by Patricia McGill, M.A.