- State of Emergency: The Third World Invasion and Conquest of America
- Wilsonian interventionism
- The death of manufacturing in the heartland
- As France Goes, so Goes Europe?
- The Socialist and The Social Darwinist
- Did ‘The Great Society’ Ruin Society?
- Our Innocents Abroad?
Patrick J. Buchanan has been a senior advisor to three American Presidents. From 1966 through 1974, he was confidant and assistant to Richard Nixon. In 1974, he served as assistant to Gerald Ford. From 1985 to 1987, he was White House Communications Director for Ronald Reagan. In December 1991, Mr. Buchanan challenged President George Bush for the 1992 Republican presidential nomination. He ran in 33 state primaries, receiving 3 million Republican primary votes.
Books by Patrick J. Buchanan
- Right From the Beginning
- Death of the West
- A Republic, Not an Empire
- The Great Betrayal : How American…
- Where the Right Went Wrong
- Churchill, Hitler and The Unnecessary War
Book Patrick J. Buchanan for your Event!