- The Four Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive
- Death By Meeting
- Silos, Politics, and Turf Wars
- Signs of a Miserable Job: Making any job more rewarding and fulfilling
- Team Assessment
- Obsessions of an Extraordinary Executive
- Healthy Organizations Win
Patrick Lencioni became fascinated with the world of work as he listened to his dad describe the frustrating dysfunction and chaos within the company where he worked for 40 years.
Though he didn’t know it at the time, he would eventually dedicate his career to helping organizations, and the people who work within them, become healthier and more successful.
Pat on leadership and organizational life, speaking to audiences interested in those topics, and consulting to CEOs and their teams so that they can apply his principles in their organizations.
Pat’s intention of sharing his models, ideas and insights around organizational life to his readers and clients.
Patrick Lencioni with over two decades of experience working with CEOs and their executive teams. He is dedicated to building healthy organizations.
He is the author of many bestselling books including
The Five Dysfunctions of a Team.
Pat’s work has been featured in numerous publications such as Bloomberg BusinessWeek, Fast Company, INC Magazine, USA Today, Fortune, Drucker Foundation’ Leader to Leader, and Harvard Business Review.
The Wall Street Journal has named Lencioni one of the most in-demand business speakers. And he has been a keynote speaker on the same ticket with George Bush Sr., Jack Welch, Rudy Guiliani, Bill Clinton, and General Colin Powell.
As a consultant and speaker, he has worked with thousands of senior executives in organizations ranging from Fortune 500 corporations and professional sports teams to universities and nonprofits, including Southwest Airlines, Chick-fil-A, Nestle, AT&T, Northwestern Mutual, General Mills, SAP, Willow Creek, and the US Military Academy at West Point.
Pat worked at Bain & Company, Oracle Corporation, and Sybase, where he was vice president of organizational development.
Books by Patrick Lencioni
- The Five Temptations of a CEO: A Leadership Fable
- The Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Overcoming the Five Dysfunctions of a Team
- Managing for Employee Engagement
- Managing for Employee Engagement: Self-Assessment
- The Three Signs of a Miserable Job